The Support Team
IT Director /Engineer/ S.V.P with 18 years of experience for large IT services and development company's leading and supporting Infrastructures. Support in a fast past fast growing ever changing environments. IT Operations including asset management and direct vendor relations. All phases of hardware architecture from concept to implementation. Senior Network Engineer experienced with large server farms utilizing VMWare to run windows and Linux servers. Managed Citrix Xen Server farm housed on a nimble storage arrays with offsite replication. Experience in configuration and support of: Windows Servers 2003, 2008, 2012; ESXI and LDAP on large multi-server environment; Active Directory and Global Catalog in several multiple Domain environments; Company-wide policies using GPO and LDAP Backup solutions with offsite Data recovery using cloud services and replication; Cisco, Barracuda, Watch Guard, and Meraki network appliances; Apple Mac environments connected to LDAP and Active directory; and Nimble and EMC2 SANS with replication.
Integrity One IT Manager
- Develop and maintain the IT Strategy & Solutions Architecture.
- Develop and maintain business capabilities / IT services.
- Develop and maintain business and IT road maps.
- Define the enterprise architecture to integrate processes and systems to maximize value.
Elite Computer Group
- Installed Spam blocking software Red Earth Policy.
- Cabled entire offices including Dunedin Historical.
- Repaired Hardware to component level.
Our services are designed to reduce your requirement for a dedicated IT Department while maximizing up-time, increasing efficiency, and reducing your costs. Our solutions are designed for small to medium sized businesses including offices with as few as 3 computers. Finally all businesses have the access to the advanced technical services normally available to the Fortune 500. Call us today to learn more.